Sunday, September 12, 2004

So

you
know
how
D's preface-to-his-premise
is a rhizomatic ring
wrung by listening
to the thoughts of others
first like an apprentice
to the historyofphilosophy's lurking links
and then by swimming through a current flow
of fitting in
to signifying ruptures
springing layered leaks of concerts
stuffed with quaking issues in a canonical crush
of koyaanisqatsi tissues
restuffed into crevices
that crack the skull of incredulity
by asking if D's suffix
is the reason why
you
did
not
say
goodbye?

2 Comments:

Blogger in vino veritas [in wine, there is truth] said...

I've read this a few times and smiled each time, which I'm not certain is the proper response ... but, I read (present tense) it aloud and it flows off the tongue and has a certain rhythm to it that I like and an appeal to the ear.

and, I suppose that the assumption that 'you' would know these things is funny, too.

8:38 p.m.  
Blogger name of the rose said...

I appreciate your articulate response(s)
to my tragicomic glimpse...
A smile is good.

1:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home